Analyses and searches for FA staff
members and departments
Analyses for staff members and departments
By arrangement, we will prepare analyses of publishing activities at the level of departments or individuals. We work with data from RVVI modules, Information System (IS), and the Web of Science and Scopus databases.
Analyses for departments
- based on RVVI data within Module 1 and Module 2
- using publication records in IS
- using data from the Web of Science and Scopus databases
Analyses for authors
- publication overview for the needs of a project application (e.g., GAČR)
- based on publication records in IS
- bibliometric analyses based on the data from Web of Science and Scopus citation databases
Resources Search for FA staff members
We provide bibliographic searches primarily to the staff members of the Faculty of Arts. We will deliver the list of resources found for your request free of charge within ten working days.
Due to capacity reasons, we may not process the search immediately. We will agree on a specific procedure individually.
- Please specify the subject, keywords, required document language, and resources to be searched in the form.
- After submitting the request, we will contact you by the next working day.
- When the capacity is reached, we will suggest the nearest possible date when the search can be processed.
- In case of free capacity, we will confirm receipt of your request and agree on the date of the initial consultation. This serves to further clarify your needs.
- We will work on the search for up to ten hours. If you are interested, it is possible to continue the search on a larger scale in the form of a paid service.
- You will receive the completed search no later than ten working days from the initial consultation.
- The result is a bibliographic list of sources adjusted according to the agreement with the applicant.
For those interested, we offer searching for the full texts of documents selected in the completed search. This service is paid.
- MU catalogue, catalogues of selected Czech libraries
- They mainly contain documents in printed form (monographs, proceedings, diploma theses, textbooks and others). These documents can be obtained in MU libraries, or from other libraries using the Inter-library loan service.
- Licensed databases available on the EIZ Portal
- Include bibliographic, abstract or full-text databases. Available full texts can be viewed online.
- Freely available specialized resources
- We will agree on searching the relevant freely available resources depending on your specific needs.
- Theses database
- Working on a search in excess of the set limit: CZK 200/hour.
- Working on determining the availability of full texts: CZK 200/hour.
- Obtaining full texts (scanning, arranging inter-library loan): CZK 200/hour.