Wear a respirator at all times while in the library and keep a distance between others – more information
E-prezenčka (E-loans) service
Allows viewing of more than 13,000 scanned books on computers in the library and temporarily remotely. If a book is not already scanned in E-prezenčka, you can suggest it to be scanned. Books cannot be saved, but it is possible to order a printed photocopy of a section of a book (CoD).
Remote access to E-prezenčka (E-loans)
From October 23 2020, you can temporarily access E-loans remotely in the catalogue.
- You have to loan the book before reading it.
- You can have only one loaned book at the time.
- The loan period is 4 hours. You can return the book earlier.
- The books are available only in the same amount of copies as their physical counterparts. It means that a book may not be accessible if someone else is currently reading it.
E-prezenčka (E-loans) on PCs in the library
The program for viewing scanned books is installed on all computers in the library. Search for "E-prezenčka" via the Start menu.
- Log in to any computer in Quiet Study Rooms.
- Search for "eprezencka" in the Start menu ().
- Run E-prezenčka program. The older version of the library catalogue will open.
- Search for the item you need.
- Click on the title of the book and then on the E-prezenčka logo. A file with a scanned book will appear on your screen.
Please note that it is not possible to download, print screen or print the displayed text due to copyright.