The library is opened – more information.
Group Workspace for MU FA staff members
- 12 places
- PC, Smartboard, whiteboard and video calling equipment
- only for staff of MU Faculty of Arts (including doctoral students)
- Arna Nováka 1 premises, building D, 1st floor
- students can use Group Study Rooms
Reservation is not necessary, but users with a reservation have priority. The workspace can be used for work-related meetings and appointments; for teaching and examination, please use classrooms.
How to reserve the Group Workspace
After signing in to your Office 365 account, create a new event in the Outlook calendar and select room D2TYM7 from the list of rooms.
1. Sign in to the calendar in Office 365
- You can use the web interface at outlook.office.com/calendar
- Enter your e-mail in the format UČO@muni.cz and a single sign-on window will open.
2. New event
- After opening the calendar, create a new event.
3. Event details
- Enter the name, date and time of the event for which you want to reserve the workspace.
4. Room selection
- Start writing the name of the workspace in the event location field and select from the suggested items.
- Workspace name: D2TYM7
- If you entered the time of the event, you will see whether the workspace is available.
5. Submission to the calendar
- After adding the location, click on the Send button. This will save the event and the reservation of the selected workspace will be created.
A confirmation will be sent to your e-mail and the reservation will be displayed in your Outlook calendar and in the room calendar. You will need a chip card to enter.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- You selected one of the Group Study Rooms (room codes D2TYM1–6), which are for students only.
- You tried to make a reservation for a time outside of opening hours of the workspace.
- You tried to make a reservation longer than 180 minutes.
- You tried to create a recurring event.
None of the above applies to you? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find out what the problem is.
Delete the created appointment in the Outlook calendar or remove the room from the event.