Exam period with the library: ensuring access to resources and other services for academic staff
We are here to assist you during the exam period and preparations for the next semester.
Borrowing and returning books
- The pick-up place is available; you need to order the books in advance via the catalogue.
- Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at email@example.com or 549 495 379 (Mon–Fri, 10–15).
Ensuring access to mandatory course readings
- Students can borrow books which do not have in-house loan status at the pick-up place.
- Any book from our collection can be scanned and made available in E-loans – use our form to suggest books to be included.
- Parts of books can be made available in Study materials for a specific course (or a specific group of students) in IS MU.
- Electronic resources are fully available.
- We continue to purchase online resources. Acquisition department is available in person on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9–12 – other times on phone or online.
Support and consultations
- We will gladly prepare a lecture for your students on topics such as online academic resources or proper referencing. Please contact us if you are interested.
- We answer questions and offer consultations on RIV and other aspects of academic publishing.
- We offer online consultations and materials for your students: Research Guides and Subject Guides (in Czech)