You can scan books and journals from the collections of the library on multi-functional devices or Bookeye scanners.
- located on the ground floor
- sign-in is required (using ISIC card or generated one-time PIN code)
- scan to private folder, school e-mail or to USB flash disk
We recommend scanning into a folder. Pick up the files from any computer where you need to sign in. In the Start menu open “Computer” and in the address bar enter: \\scan (on Czech keyboard you can use the keyboard shortcut Alt+92 to write the \ sign).
- located on each floor of the library
- without sign-in
- scan to any e-mail or to USB flash disk
- instructions are available next to each device or online (PNG, 314 KB)
Scanned books in aleph catalogue
If you are scanning a book from the collections of MU libraries, you can first check in the Aleph catalogue whether it has not been already scanned. If this is the case, you will not obtain a digital copy, but you can read the full text using the scanned books e-prezenčka service or order printed copies through CoD service.