I want to borrow a book from another library (ILL)
Inter-library loan service for our readers
- We offer the inter-library loan (ILL) service only to students and employees of the Faculty of Arts registered in the Central Library of the Faculty of Arts MU.
- This service may be used to order books / journal articles that are not available in Brno libraries.
- We provide the ILL service free of charge. However, if the library providing the item charges costs connected with realization of the ILL, the applicant is obliged to settle them.
- Books obtained via the ILL service are usually provided for in-house use in a reading room of the Central Library.
- The maximum number of ordered items is 5 books at a time.
- The inter-library loans cannot be renewed.
- Diploma theses or other academic works cannot be borrowed via the ILL service.