Library in the time of virus
Main library building – Mon–Thu 9.00–13.00, Fri–Sun CLOSED
Reading room and kitchenette (building D) remains closed.
Group study rooms (building D) are used for final exams and therefore are not accessible.
All study rooms will be open – it will no longer be possible to order books from the open stacks in advance.
Please follow these rules to ensure everyone’s safety:
All students must sign Declaration of Honor on the Absence of COVID-19 Symptoms in the Information System before entering university premises. It will be checked at the Information desk after your arrival.
- Use hand sanitizer available at the entrance to the library.
- While in the library, have your nose and mouth covered with a mask or a scarf.
- Maintain 2 metres distance from other visitors.
- Do not eat or drink in the library.
- Returns: You can still use the bibliobox located on Arne Nováka street. It is also possible to return books in person and pay any late fees at the Circulation and registration desk.
- Consultations: We offer help with any academic writing or citing issue, online and in-person (contact us in advance or ask at the Information desk).
- Self-service photocopiers for scanning, copying and printing and SUPO top-up machine. Document binding at the Information desk.
In case of any questions or uncertainties, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need immediate help or assistance:
- Call us: on weekdays, 9–12 > +420 549 495 379
- Write to us anytime > email@example.com
Where to find other resources