I can’t find full text
IF YOU HAVE NOT FOUND FULL TEXT OF AN ARTICLE IN THE SELECTED DATABASE, CHECK ITS AVAILABILITY IN OTHER RESOURCES BY TAKING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- For a multiple database search use the EBSCO Discovery Service system; to achieve the best results, search by article title, author’s name or keyword.
- A number of databases work with SFX linking service – you will find out whether the article is available 1. in another resource subscribed to by MU; SFX service will be gradually replaced with a similar service Link Source.
- Do not underestimate Google Scholar.
- Verify in Aleph catalogue whether the journal is not subscribed to by some of MU libraries in printed form.
- You can search through the collections of a large number of libraries in the Czech Republic at once via Uniform Information Gateway; in the next step, you can order the article in printed form through Inter-Library Loan Service.
- If the article is not available in the Czech Republic, you can often buy it directly in the database (the average price is approx. $30).
- You can order a printed copy of an article via International Inter-Library Loan Service in the Moravian Library; this is a paid service.