Due to building modifications, we are forced to partially limit library services, from the end of December 2018 to January 2019.
Specific dates may change. This site will provide most recent information.
We will gladly answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely apologize for any complications caused. We are doing our best to finish the works as soon as possible.
|Mon 17. 12.
||It is possible to borrow books with in-house loan status (marked with the orange dot) from an open access area. The books must be returned until January 31, 2019.
The Journal Study Room (on the ground floor) will close, it should open again on January 2, 2019.
- Journals will be accessible within 20 minutes after you request them – the request can be made at the desk or via e-mail to email@example.com
- The Circulation and registration desk will be located on the left side of the red information desk, on the ground floor
|Wed 19. 12.
||Last chance to borrow books with in-house loan status for more than a month
|Tue 8. 1.
||The 1st floor is opened again.
|Tue 26. 1.
||The 1st and 2nd floor are opened.
The 3rd floor is closed.
- Books from the 3rd floor (call numbers 84–990) will not be available. In the online catalog, they will be shown as checked out until January 31. If you know you will be interested in any of the books after January 31, you can reserve the book and we will prepare it as soon as possible.
- Books from the 1st and 2nd floor (call numbers 001–839.8t) and all the books from the underground deposits will be available without restraint.
- There will be computers with e-prezenčka service accessible on the 3rd floor, providing access to a number of scanned books.
- All of the electronic information resources will be available.
- The Journal Study Room (on the ground floor) and the 1st and 2nd floor will be accessible. Although because of the works, there may be an accessive amount of noise on weekdays.
- Tables in the study room on the 2nd floor are temporarily without electricity – and therefore without computers.
- The Reading Room and Team Study Rooms will be accessible without restraint.
- Opening hours will not change, including weekends.
- Other PC rooms at the university.
|Tue 22. 1.
||The 3rd floor is now opened.
|Thu 31. 1.
||The books with in-house loan status must be returned to the library, until 10 a. m. (late fee is CZK per hour/item).
Back to actualites archive