Limited opening hours from Monday, June 1
25. 5. 2020
Main library building – Mon–Fri 9.00–15.00 – ground floor only
Please note: Study spaces are limited (20 study spaces + 3 computers), please be considerate and use the ground floor study room only when necessary – for studying materials with in-house loan status and accessing electronic information resources and E-prezenčka (E-loans) application from library computers.
Study rooms with open stacks collections and underground kitchenette area remain closed until further notice.
Reading room and kitchenette (building D) remains closed.
Group study rooms (building D) are used for final exams and therefore are not accessible.
Please follow these rules to ensure everyone’s safety:
All students must sign Declaration of Honor on the Absence of COVID-19 Symptoms in the Information System before entering university premises. It will be checked at the Information desk after your arrival.
- Use hand sanitizer available at the entrance to the library.
- While in the library, have your nose and mouth covered with a mask or a scarf.
- Maintain 2 metres distance from other visitors.
- Do not eat or drink in the library.
- Check-out: To borrow books, you have to order them in advance (at least one hour), using library catalogue. The books can then be collected at the Circulation and registration desk.
- Returns: You can still use the bibliobox located on Arne Nováka street. It is also possible to return books in person and pay any late fees at the Circulation and registration desk.
- Consultations: We offer help with any academic writing or citing issue, online and in-person (contact us in advance or ask at the Information desk).
- Self-service photocopiers for scanning, copying and printing and SUPO top-up machine. Document binding at the Information desk.
In case of any questions or uncertainties, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.