Why search in the scanned card catalogue?
- Here you will find older books, often not borrowed, that have not been electronically processed.
- Search it if you were not successful in Aleph.
- Records are arranged on several levels – letter range, 100 cards, 10 cards, 1 card.
- Books from the Central Library are marked with a call number in the top right-hand corner. You will need this call number to order the book at the circulation desk.
- If no call number is indicated, the book is located at a department or institute.
Name catalogue (1952-1956)
Name catalogue (1957-1996)
Books from the estate of A. Novák
Books from the estate of F. Táborský
Name catalogue of the Library of the Department of History of the Faculty of Arts
Name catalogue of the Library of the Department of History of the Faculty of Arts published until 1950